Public Relations Intern (Remote)
Rent-a-Romper is looking for a public relations intern to generate exposure for our brand through digital, social media and print. We are seeking interns who can bring their passion for fashion, sustainability, communication and positive attitude to our team.
This is a great space for those who are keen to pursue a career within marketing, communications, public relations or related fields. Interns will obtain experience and knowledge through research assignments, assisting in event planning, and insight into building a business.
Currently we are seeking an ambitious remote Intern. The ideal applicant is a hardworking self-starter who stays organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a strong interest in a career in marketing, PR, and/or fashion and sustainability. Applicants will also have an inside look into the daily operations of running a small business that we built from the ground up!
- Conducting Market research
- Assisting with Pitching Rent-a-Romper to various media outlets
- Assisting with media outreach
- Managing press clippings for clients
- Generate Media Lists
- Event planning and coordination
- Current undergraduate student pursuing a degree in PR, Media, Marketing
- Communication Studies or equivalent
- Prior internship experience within an agency is a plus
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Workspace
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to commit 10 hours per week
- Enthusiastic, creative and eager to learn
- Strong organizational and written skills are imperative
Hours and Compensation
- This is an unpaid internship, however we encourage applications for school credit.
For more information or to apply, email your resume to Lauren Gregor at firstname.lastname@example.org.