Hello summer! Some of us are *finally* getting out of the house. If you’re planning to pack up the little ones and head out to the sand, being prepared always helps make the beach less stressful and more fun!
Here are some of our favorite parent-approved beach products to help you and your littles enjoy the beach this summer.
- Sunscreen - While we all need extra protection from the sun, babies’ skin produces less melanin, a skin protective pigment, so they are particularly vulnerable to its harsh rays. Hamilton Babies sunscreen was developed by a pediatrician with sensitive skin in mind. It’s so gentle in fact, it can double as mama’s everyday SPF, and the bottle is just the right size to toss into a diaper bag or even your purse.
- Rash guards and swimming suits - These items can be expensive and are often only worn a handful of times. Skip the purchase and rent the Swim Party capsule from Rent-a-Romper instead for just $9!
- Room to play - Gone are the days of bulky beach towels that are instantly covered in sand. Sand Cloud’s beautiful x-large towels make the perfect play, picnic, or sleep space at the beach. When you’re ready to head home, simply give your towel a little shake and any sand will just slide off. Fold it up and place it into the bottom of your stroller or beach bag.
- Sunglasses - For those bright days, Smidgen’s eco-friendly sunglasses not only make for the cutest photos, but they also provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and come in a wide range of colors.
- Snacks - As a parent, we know our kid’s priorities… snacks! Smidgen’s foldable snack cups are perfect for keeping sand out of your snacks—or your snacks out of the sand. Bonus is that these incredible cups are teething safe and can be washed in the top rack of the dishwasher!